Thursday, June 2, 2011

Friends Inspire: Jenny






My best friend and my partner in crime, literally. My bestie, Jenny Johansson, who has been a wonderful friend of mine throughout the years. Though she now resides in Sweden, good friends never flare apart. <3

Checkout her blog: Panty House of Sweden

Birthdate: February 26th Sign: Pisces

Occupation: Teacher and Disc Jockey

Location: Ã–rebro,Sweden


Who's your Style Icon?: The one and only, Kate Moss! But I also love Kate Bosworth's style! I think she wears all the catwalk trends so well, everything looks so natural and chic on her!


How would you describe your sense of style?: Trick question! No I like it simple and trendy but with a twist!

What are you top favorite items in your closet?:

Chanel bag
Black maxi dress from HM
Black high waisted Cheap Monday Jeans!

And what is on your wishlist?: would like to get a Proenza Schouler bag!
Or anything from Jill Sanders summer collection! Love the colorblocking this season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...