Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Inspiration:


Hanneli Mustaparta is perhaps one of my all time favorite blogger. She is my inspiration go-to person. Her simple and well put together outfits exudes elegance, class, and yet, still effortlessly chic. Love!!! Visit her site.

On another note, I had taken my denim dungarees to the alterations shop the other day, and will have them done by this Thursday. I'm excited to wear it! Fourth of July weekend is coming up and I'll be heading down to SoCal once again. Jenny is coming in from Sweden this week and I can't wait to see her. It's been too long since we've seen each other. So, there will be a lot of catching up. =)

Have a wonderful week everyone!

<3,
t

Music Listening: Edith Piaf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...