Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Friends Inspire: Sandra


Meet my beautiful friend Sandra Baggström. She's funny, smart, and always full of energy this girl! She was my roomie and will always be my best friend! So proud of her for getting into college and doing what she loves in the fashion industry. Jag alskar dig! 

Birthdate: December 28th Sign: Capricorn

Occupation: Student and Fashion Intern Extraordinaire

Location: Hollywood Hills, CA

Who is your style icon? Victoria Beckham, Rachel Zoe, and Lauren Conrad.

How would you describe your sense of style? Fun, casual, trendy, and chic.

What are your top favorite items in your closet? Two new dresses from H&M Versace Collection (see pictures below) and my Dolce & Gabbana dress (see photo below: the tube dress w/ flowers). =)

And what is on your wishlist? This fur jacket I saw on Victoria Beckham. Love! 




Dresses from H&M Versace Collection


Dolce & Gabbana floral dress.






1 comment:

  1. Awww you're so sweet! Thanks for thinking of me honeybun...I will talk to you very soon!!! Love you so!!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...