Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Eye Candy: Michael Krieger


Images via Vision Los Angeles

A sight for sore eyes? Meet Michael Krieger, the laid-back and charismatic Californian who may perhaps be the next muse for Karl Lagerfeld. What do you think ladies?

Birth date: March 4th Sign: Pisces

Occupation: Model @ Vision LA and Upfront Singapore

Location: Singapore

What do you like to do on your spare time?
I love the beach. Surfing, swimming...I also really enjoy cooking and painting when I have the supplies.

I'm sure you've traveled tons. What's your favorite destination?
Hong Kong was a life changer. I'm planning on going to Bali for New Year's, so we'll see if that can top it.

If you weren't a model today, what would you want to be and why?
I'd probably want to be a DJ. I'm obsessed with music and traveling.

For more on Michael Krieger, go to Vision LA and checkout the fashion editorial he was featured in on August Man. Thanks Michael!

<3,
t

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...