Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Out and About:

A weekend in sunny Southern California....

Poolside

See more photos...




Jenny, me, and Hanna
My new favorite frozen yogurt place: Golden Spoon.
Recording some tunes for ya! ;)


The Park Apartments: Irvine, CA
Venice Beach: Canals
Me, Jenny, Hanna, and Kate.
Classic BMW...too small for Jenny?
Venice Beach sunset.
At our favorite Italian restaurant in Venice Beach: C&O Trattoria
Lazy Daisy for brunch: Santa Monica, CA

Go fetch, Olive!
Sandra Baggins! :)
Me, Hanna, Jenny, Sandra, and Olive. <3



My 4th of July weekend was wonderful!! It was great seeing my best friends again, meeting new friends, and hanging out in my old neighborhood. It didn't hurt either that the weather was extremely good. I miss my sweethearts already! Hope everyone had an awesome weekend! xoxo

<3,
t

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...