Saturday, October 13, 2012

Friends Inspire: Samantha

It's been a while since I've posted a Friends Inspire post. And what better way than to introduce you to my lovely and radiant friend, Sam! I've known her since freshman year of college, so we go way back. But there won't be any postings of embarrassing college photos here. =)

Birthdate: November 10 Sign: Scorpio

Location: Venice Beach, CA

Occupation: Senior Director of Finance at Sole Society

Who is your style icon? I honestly do not have one! I gravitate towards classic and bohemian looks, and love the right use of color and patterns.

If you could have a $3,000 shopping spree to any store of your choice, where would you go and what would you buy? Bloomies! Alice + Olivia and Wildfox basics, a DVF dress or two, and this pair of lovely glittery gold Miu Miu sunglasses out earlier this season.

What is your favorite item(s) in your closet? My Sole Society Heather booties in Dark Spice...and not just because I work there!...Best shoe ever, I swear by them. Also, my Wildfox Couture Cat & Moon tee in white.

What are your favorite shops? See above ;)


What is on your wishlist? Again, those Miu Miu sunglasses, Alice + Olivia Crosby top, and Elizabeth and James Neon Stripe Claudia dress.

And, if you were to change your occupation, or could be anything in the world; what would you do? A Prima Ballerina

Visit Sole Society for trendy shoes with affordable prices. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...