Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Friends Inspire: Sofia


Meet my lovely friend, Sofia Engberg!  I don't know how she does it, but she always, seamlessly, pulls a great outfit together. Every time!! Check out where she works at Bik Bok. =)

Birthdate: January 31st Sign: Aquarius

Occupation: Assistant Buyer

Location: Oslo, Norway and Sweden




Who is your style icon? Hard question; there are so many of them! Kate Bosworth, Whitney Port, and Danish/Swedish model and singer, Anine Bing, always looks perfect.


How would you describe your sense of style? COMFORTABLE. Girlie, feminine, and soft mixed with rocky. Preppy mixed with grungy. Love vintage! I love classy in a laidback way.



What are your top favorite items in your closet? I actually love most of the stuff in my closet. I try not to shop too often and rather buy something special when I really, really want it. However, working in the buying department of a clothing company makes you a bit shopping-crazy. My favorite items are probably these:

- My short rust-red vintage suede jacket from the Fairfax/Melrose market in Hollywood. I will keep it forever!
- My Acne shoes! They just fit my feet perfectly.
- A vintage Louis Vuitton bag that I bought for $40 USD. The man who sold it to me didn't know what he was selling.
- My two finger bird ring from Portobello Market in Notting Hill/London.
-My white Converse sneakers. I love them and always will. =)
- Levi's jeans shorts with the perfect wash. Not too light blue, not too dark blue.



 And what is on your wishlist? No. 1 on my wishlist is without a doubt, Mulberry's Taylor oversized satchel in black. It's the most beautiful bag I've ever seen. =) Find it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...