Saturday, October 1, 2011

Friends Inspire: Kahi


Images above photographed by Ashley Noelle.

Meet the lovely Kahi Lee. An extraordinary woman she is, and a stylish one too! She really exudes the "C" in California Cool. As some of you may, or may not know, she is host to HGTV's Design on a Dime. A show I frequently watch on a daily basis. =) Check out her design company, Kahi Lee Lifestyle and get inspired!

Birth date: Dec. 30th Sign: Capricorn

Occupation: Interior designer and Television host

Location: LA / NY

Who's your style icon? From the past: I love Francoise Hardy's effortless and timeless casual elegance and Bianca Jagger's unapologetic rock n' roll glamour. From today: I love Diane Kruger and Erin Wasson. 


How would you describe your sense of style? I guess I would call my style stiletto hippie or bourgie bohemian ;) I'm a California girl so I like laidback and unfussy looks but I also like a bit of glitz. I live in jeans, tees and short casual dresses but I also love my sky high heels and 'whole paycheck' handbags.


What are your top favorite items in your closet? I don't know if these are my top favorites, but they certainly get the most wear: Vivienne Westwood black metallic cropped jacket, Sergio Rossi cage toe platform heels, American Eagle Outfitters denim cutoff shorts and oversized Navajo print cardigan.

And what is on your wish list? Oy, there are too many to list but my wish list item of the day is a pair of Isabel Marant fringe boots in white. And a permanent fixture on my wish list are vintage Chanel handbags.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...