Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Beauty:



I usually don't write reviews for anything, but this time I will.

As of late, my skin has been reacting to the change in weather. I'm sure many of you are experiencing a similar affect, dryness. This winter has been windy and dry and my poor skin unfortunately got dry rashes from it. It was horrible! And was quite embarrassing leaving the house and meeting up with friends. But I've been treating it well, using Cetaphil gentle facial cleanser with this Konjac sponge I recently got from Dr. Sponge. And I must say, it really truly works!! It makes my face feel so smooth, and the zits and rash I had below my chin are diminishing on the second day of use. I applied makeup on and there were no clumps on the dry areas I use to have. Amazing!!! If you have sensitive skin like myself, or even combination skin, try this! There's different sponges for different skin types. I highly recommend this!

xoxo,
t

Find it here.

Here's how I use it:

1. Rinse the Konjac sponge under warm water for a few minutes until it expands.
2. Rinse your face with luke warm water and apply Cetaphil gentle facial cleanser on face, or your preferred cleanser.
3. Take the sponge and scrub face in circular motion for 30 seconds or for as long as you feel. (If you have makeup, probably a little longer)
4. Rinse face and clean your sponge thoroughly and hang dry.
5. Voila! Feel your smooth skin.
6. Apply sunscreen facial moisturizer. ( I use Aveeno SPF Ultra Calming moisturizer).
7. Add tinted moisturizer and makeup. (I use Aveeno SPF Postively Radiant tinted moisturizer in Medium).

Thanks for reading my review! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...