Sunday, January 13, 2013

Currently Obsessed:



When Jil Sander came out with a lunch bag for her Fall/Winter 2012 collection, I was like, what?! You gotta be kidding me? I'm not kidding you. See it for yourself here and here. After some time, it got some getting use to. Bravo Jil Sander! You just created something so nostalgic and simplistic.  I use to carry paper lunch bags as a child. It was cool to bring lunch to school instead of waiting in the long lines. Anyways, enough of that. The point is, it kinda looks cool. Especially when you use a different fabric than paper of course. I'm currently obsessed with this basic messenger bag by Zara. It's similar to Jil Sander's, but has a wrist handle making it more clutch-like instead of 'lunch bag'. Find this bag here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...