Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sunshine

H&M Summer Issue 2011



Yesterday, it rained. Today, it's warm. What's up with the weird weather lately? Tornado warning in northern California?(*shrug*)

I'm still excited for the sunshine and warmer weather ahead; yet, it's not coming as swiftly as I would prefer. So, I'm packing my bags and getting ready to head down to LA to immerse myself in the sun, beach, and Memorial Day weekend fun with friends I haven't seen in so long!  I miss you all! Hope the weather is not as wishy-washy as it is up here.

LA, I'll see you Friday!

<3,
t

2 comments:

  1. Those sunflowers are gorgeous!
    Hope you had fun in LA:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Joanna! I did have a lot of fun in LA. Will be posting about it soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...